About the game
Want to know more about Sad Princess?
You can find out information on the characters, monsters, battle system, shops and pets here!
Also, there are tips on pet feeding, character level up and battle skills!
- - Princess levels up when the experience bar is full
- - Hit Point will be filled up after level up
- - Reduce damages from enemies by blocking them!
- - Press twice on movement pad (left or right) in short time to dash.
- - Clover can dash even in the air!
- - Successive hits results in combo attacks (by pressing the attack button at the right time between each attack).
- - There are 5 combo attacks with increasing damages to enemies.
- - The more SP, the longer is the powerful sad time! SP burns during the sad state.
- - Shining stars on Clover's icon indicates that she is ready to enter Sad Mode!
- - Clover's Attack comsumes certain amount of SP while normal attacks don't.
- - Clover's denfense increases and does not have hurt state.
- - When SP remains a little amount, it's the time to use Clover's Attack (To save some SP)!
- - Clover's Attack can be used on ground only.